Friday, November 20, 2015

ModCloth: Plus Sized Fashion Review! (Winter Clothing)

Hello Moll!
Long time no talk, eh?

I've been very busy with 19 credit hours at school, but I manage!
私は学生の日本ごです。私はまあまあです。
My Japanese class is taking up most of my time, any free time I've had lately has gone to studying.

However, there's only 3 more weeks left of the first semester! And I feel next semester will be easier for me, I'll only have 15 or 16 credit hours. :)

ANYWAYS, let's get on with this review, OKAY~? ;)
Ordered On:
11/14/15

Shipped Out On:
11/17/15

Received On:
11/19/15

WOW! That was fast!






So as you can see, I got two items! So lets start with the bottom one :)

(Also, I apologise for my lack of makeup & leggings as pants, I'm very very sick today.)


Item:
Oatmeal and About Sweater 

Price:
$64.99

Size:
2XL




This sweater coat thing is a lot thicket than i thought it would be. It's super comfortable but also very hot, which isn't really a problem when you live in Ohio. 

I thought maybe the long sleeves weren't nessicary so I tried to put my arm through another hole?? and one of the buttons popped off. Luckily, I was at Granny's so she fixed it for me :3



Moving your arms up and down allows you to fulfill your dreams of being a giant square!



Also, I didn't know there was a hood when I bought it, it's a GIANT hood too! Perfect for hiding from your responsibilities. :')

EDIT 11/21/15: after one wear, THREE of the four buttons fell off. What!?

Second Item!

Item:
Field Commentator Coat in Goldenrod 

Price:
$79.99

Size:
2XL


This coat is super thick! It's also lined. All the buttons were also individually wrapped with tissue paper, it was quite aggravating. The buttons are really cool though, and I'm pretty sure they're metal.




If you button it up all the way, there's a pretty nifty collar goin on.



The bottom button was pretty unflattering, so I'll go without it when I actually wear this out.

Around the armpit the coat was a little tight, it was hard & slightly uncomfortable to lift my arms. I can't imagine why I'd wanna do that outside though, so whatever. 

All in all, I really love both of these! I feel like around the days it snows, I'll be making good use of the sweater cape. And thusly, the Goldenrod Coat for snow days. :) Make sure you renforce the buttons on that first one though!! 

I hope you learned something today, Moll!

And Don't Forget to Stay Peculiar!
<3 <3 <3

All the products I reviewed today were bought with my own (Mother's) money! My review is 100% Honest and Authentic!! Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik