Tuesday, June 2, 2015

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ TASTY PEACH STUDIOS REVIEW!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Hello Moll!!

Once upon a time, in the small city of Columbus, Ohio, there was an anime convention. My very first Matsuricon, and only my second con ever. As I wondered the then tiny artist alley with my then best friend, we stumbled upon a booth that was much much cuter than the rest. We had found MoogleGurl's booth! She had the cutest pokemon pins and fandom prints! We each bought something and continued to wonder around. 

We started going to a lot of cons. Our first year of cons, there was two we went to. Our second year, there was eight. And no matter where we went, we always saw MoogleGurl! But one day it changed, we saw her, but she didn't have any fanart anymore! Now, she was Tasty Peach. And boy did that take off super fast. Now, even though there's not much staff, Tasty Peach is literally EVERYWHERE.

Weird epilogues aside, here is my Tasty Peach Studios Review!

Ordered On:
May 20, 2015
(when I "ordered", I was emailing back and forth with Trevor)

Arrived On:
June 2, 2015



Ryan/Trevor/Calvin/Anthony/Whoever it was that I emailed were nice enough to let me pick out a lanyard, a button pack, and a phone charm!! Especially stoked about the phone charm since my narwhal I've had for like 4 years got thrown out by accident during finals week at school. 

I'm not new to Tasty Peach (which is obvious if you read my story!) but this is my first time getting buttons from them as well as a lanyard! :)


This is their character Zombie Alpaca ^^ I chose this button pack because my boyfriend loves zombies and I thought I would share with him and my roommate! 


Here is my roommate Zach wearing the pin he wanted from the pack ^^


This is my beyond belief adorably cute phone charm!! I love her so much!! I wanted to buy her at ACEN but couldn't, so I was super super excited to get her today!


I chose the lanyard with the "Meowchi" characters on them because I have a green meowchi plush (Lo-kitty!) I got a few years ago ^^


The phone charm came in a bag backed with one of their adorable business cards, which I am ALL about <3

As I said before, I have had experience with this company in the past!

Meowchis are adorable AND stackable! (much like the new Disney TsumTsum plushies!)
Their phone charms could litterally survive a nuclear war I'm pretty sure. Like I said, my narwhal lasted me a good 4 or so years, and it didn't even break! Haha :)

** DISCOUNT CODE **
Kelsey01
(only valid until June 10th 2015!)

Since I am so so fond of Tasty Peach & all it's staff & all it's products, I'd like to share with you some of my favourite things from them!! They have a lot more than just lanyards & charms & buttons after all ^^ <3

If you're familiar with TPS, then you probably know about all of their adorable original characters!


One that isn't pictured, the Nomwhal, has just become avaliable in Plush form!! I'm going to get it as soon as I get my first paycheck ^^ <3


Also, as I mentioned numerous times, Meowchis are to die for!! They come in so many adorable pastel colours as well! :)



They have tons of adorable hair clips and necklaces as well!

Along with all these cute original characters and what not, they've also recently released a line of wigs for lolita and cosplay!!


I plan on getting their Bella wig in marshmellow for my first coord! I'm so excited! :) Right now, they have 15 styles of wigs and with attachable ponytails! All of their wigs are super affordable and super high quality as well, they always have nice displays of them when they go to conventions. The highest wig price is $50, but the majority of them are in the $30-$40 range :)

If you find something you like, (which it is probably impossible for you not to!) remember by using the code ' Kelsey01 ' you can receive a 15% discount!! Only until June 10th, 2015 though!

I hope you enjoyed the review and the adorable adorable shop!! I covered most of what they have to offer but not everything! :) You'll have to snoop around yourself for that ;)

Don't Forget to Stay Peculiar!!
<3 <3 <3

All the products I reviewed today were sponsored to me by Tasty Peach Studios! My review is still 100% Honest and Authentic!! I have purchased from them before and used previous knowledge in this review. Thank you! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik