Thursday, June 25, 2015

❣╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯❣ The Five Wits: Cosplay Wigs Review! {Image Heavy}

Hey Moll!

Today, I have a wonderful review for one of my favourite wig companies, The Five Wits!

This is actually my first wig from them, and I couldn't be more happy/excited about it! I've always wanted to have like,,,litterally all of their wigs because they have super awesome names. No lie.

I myself, have never played Final Fantasy (It's on my list!), but I have a lot of friends who have and also a few friends who actually do cosplay Lightning.So, as you could probably guess, this wig is for Lighting from Final Fantasy. Five Wits decided which wig they wanted to send me, and I can only assume this was picked for the Final Fantasy HYPE! :D

Let's get on to the review!

Ordered On:
June 19th, 2015

Arrived On:
June 25th, 2015








There was a delay by USPS though, so unfortunately this time I can't give you approx. arrival time :(

Item:
Final Endless Stormfront

Cost:
$35.00

Website Photos:
                                                                       My Photos:




Here is, pre-style, the sides and back as well.



Here, I parted it in the back and made makeshift pigtails. But untied.



I don't plan on cosplaying Lighting anytime soon, so I tried styling my wig a few different ways. I think parted in the back will work the best for me though!






This wig is super wonderful! It looked a bit thin, but it isn't. It covers all my hair perfectly when I apply it. Also, a note, this did not come with a wigcap. You can buy them separately for a whopping $1! Haha :)

shipping: 5/5  quality: 5/5  comfort: 5/5

A+ for Five Wits! Just as I had assumed! I can't wait to get more wigs from them in the future! :)
I hope you liked this review and I hope it helped you! Thank you so so much for reading!And!! Don't forget to Stay Peculiar!!
<3<3<3

All the products I reviewed today were sponsored to me by The Five Wits! My review is still 100% Honest and Authentic!! Thank you! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik