Monday, March 9, 2015

Siren Song Cosmetics - Eyeshadow & Blush Swatches & Reviews!! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Hello Moll!!

I'm SO EXCITED for this post!! I stumbled across this lovely company on reddit and I was instantly in DIRE NEED of the Iwatobi eyeshadow collection! Before we get onto our swatches and such, here's a bit more about the items I've got:


Name of Shop:
Siren Song Cosmetics

"Siren Song Cosmetics is a small, indie mineral cosmetics company that I started in early May, 2014.  The idea is to combine my love makeup with all the things I'm passionate about: science fiction, anime, mythology, video games, etc.   Mainly though, I just really, really like mermaids.  Even if you aren't into the references, I hope the quality and colors speak for themselves.  All my products are gluten-free (no cross contamination with gluten either in our lab or in labs of our suppliers), vegan (nothing animal derived like carmine or beeswax) and cruelty-free.   That means no testing on animals!"




Ordered On:
February 25, 2015

Received: 
March 9 2015









Cost:
I've got sample sizes of each product I wanted to try, which came to around $1 each after my discount code I was given.
Full size products are $5.49 for 5 grams of product!
Shipping was $2.50!


Other:
What do you put your samples in/how much product is in a sample?Clamshells, baggies are a nightmare for me!  About 1/8th of a teaspoon.
I have never had experience with loose eyeshadows or with clamshells. I learned this the hard way and lost about half of my shark boy eyeshadow TToTT



Also, the lovely owner gave me an extra sample! (I hope on purpose, I'd hate for her to have accidentally lost it haha!!)

Onto swatches and reviews~
~~~~EYESHADOWS~~~~







(All swatched over Mary Kay Eye Primer!)

Pyreflies - Shark Boy - Merciless - Sunny Soda Breeze - Sunken Ship - Meaningless Without You - The Outside World - Waterdere - Butterfly of Beauty - Wizomaniac

All of these products are SUPER pigmented and these sample sizes are SUPER generous. As I stated before, I haven't had loose eyeshadows before and boy did I learn that you do not need much at all haha. The (accidental?) extra was 'The Outside World' which is absolutely my favourite colour ever. I love it so much!! Pyreflies is absolutely amazing!! I wasn't expecting so much sparkle!! Def not complaining though.
Item:
Eternal Summer Collection - Waterdere


Item Description:
"I only swim freestyle."Haru doesn't know what he wants to do with his life, but as long as Makoto and his friends are there for him, he's alright.  He'll figure it out eventually.
A vibrant blue with violet sparkle you could just... dive into.

'Stock' Photo:


Item:
Eternal Summer Collection - Meaningless Without You


Item Description:
"I chose to start the swim club. But that was because I wanted to swim with you again. I wanted to swim in a relay with everyone again. But... If you're not there... It's meaningless without you! I want to swim with you!"Poor Makoto.  The sensible one of the group (except in all things ghost-related), the guy has a lot of responsibilities.  Worrying about his future, running Iwatobi's swim club, stopping his other half from jumping into fish tanks, petting all the cats.  It's a full schedule.
A pearly lime green.

'Stock' Photo:



Item:
Eternal Summer Collection - Sunny Soda Breeze


Item Description:
"We all promised, didn't we? That the four of us would swim the relay together."Cheerful and persistant, Nagisa is the reason the Iwatobi Swim Club even exists.  He pushes boundaries and brings out the best in people.  He may be an (adorable) little shit, but he cares deeply for his friends.
A sunny lemon yellow with a pearl finish.

'Stock' Photo:



Item:
Eternal Summer Collection - Butterfly of Beauty

Item Description:
"There's nothing you can say that will convince me to join the swim club."Good thing Nagisa has him wrapped around his finger! We thought Rei was going to be super cool and megane, but no, he's a total dweeb.  It's quite endearing.
An orchid purple with an (illusive) yet gorgeous pink-red sparkle and shift.
'Stock' Photo:



Item:

Eternal Summer Collection - Shark Boy

Item Description:
"This is our last chance. Let's swim together, Nanase. If you swim with me, I'll show you a sight you've never seen before!"Dreaming of becoming an olympic swimmer, Rin is passionate and ambitious with.... someanger management issues.  The crying thing is a rumour though, he definitely doesn't ever cry.  Nope.
A bright pink-toned red with a strong violet shift.

'Stock' Photo:




Item:
The Grimmerie - Wizomaniac

Item Description:
"Where I come from, we believe all sorts of things that aren't true. We call it history."Father of the year award, let me tell you.
A deep matte black.

'Stock' Photo:



Item:
Merciless - Merciless

Item Description:
“There’s a limit to the lives that I can care about and that was already decided 6 years ago… so asking me for compassion is a mistake. After all, I have no heart or time to spare.”—Mikasa
Dark shimmering blood red of a certain scarf.

'Stock' Photo:




Item:
Distant Worlds - Pyreflies

Item Description:
“They may be called "pyreflies" but they aren't really "flies", you see. They're those lights you see whenever a fiend dies. The little fellows are responsible for a few fantastic phenomena. Visions of the past, spheres, fiends--these are all the pyreflies' doing. In fact... pyreflies have something to do with aeons, too. The dreams of the fayth reach through the spirit of the summoner... And that which is unreal becomes real for all to see!”

Maechen

Soft pearly white base with a pink shine and pink/blue sparkle.
'Stock' Photo:




Item:
Siren - Sunken Riches

Item Description:
Lost in the depths of the sea, abandoned by wayfaring pirates and sailors. Riches await those who would dare to reclaim them.
A tarnished antique gold with a golden shift and sparkle.
'Stock' Photo:



~~BLUSHES~~



(Swatched on my bare hand!)

Same for these as with the eyeshadows, super pigmented and you don't need much on your brush at all to use them!

Item:
Esuna

Item Description:
When cast on a character, it will remove most abnormal status ailments. It can generally erase common ailments like Poison or Blind.
A beautiful matte tulip pink!
'Stock' Photo:




Item:
Regen

Item Description:
A recurring status that constantly restores HP at a set interval. Characters afflicted by Regen gradually recover HP over time, however, it has the exact opposite effect if the target is undead, where it gradually reduces one's HP, as if poisoned.
A shimmery pale peach.
'Stock' Photo:





I hope this helped you and I hope you loved reading it! :)
Don't forget to stay peculiar!!
<3<3<3

All the products I reviewed today were bought with my own money by using a blogger discount code! My review is still 100% Honest and Authentic!! Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik